South Branch Rewards
South Branch is proud to offer our customers a Rewards program, powered by Chicago-based Spring.
There are no vouchers, coupons, punch cards or keychains. This is simply our thanks for being a loyal customer.
Our loyalty program offers $15 cash back when you reach a spending total of $250, in any combination of visits. The $15 is credited to your account, and activated automatically upon your next visit. You will need to spend a minimum of $15 upon that next visit, or you will only receive the amount that you spend.
- Rewards won't appear on your receipt nor will they be deducted from your bill total.
- Your party may only redeem one incentive or reward per day at South Branch and they cannot be combined with any other offers.
- It takes a few days for the money to be credited back to your account.
- Each individual using the Spring platform may only have one registered account.
- Spring currently works with Visa, Mastercard and AMEX.
- Spring Rewards does not work with Discover and certain AMEX Corporate cards cannot be registered with Spring.
- Additionally, debit cards must be swiped and signed for as a credit card -- PIN debit transactions are not supported by Spring.
- Spring also doesn't yet work with cards that aren't issued by banks based in the U.S. or paid in U.S. dollars